1. Application of painless technique in surgery:
Carry out the concept of minimally invasive, implement precise anal surgery + closed injection, so that patients with hemorrhoids and anal fissure during and after surgery are basically pain-free, completely improve patients' medical experience, improve patients' medical and quality of life, and eliminate patients' fear of surgery .
2. Internal ligation and external resection, separate treatment of internal and external, preserving dental line to treat hemorrhoids:
On the basis of precise internal ligation and external resection (stripping) for the treatment of hemorrhoids, a variety of surgical methods have been expanded, such as: circular internal hemorrhoids or internal hemorrhoids with a large span, segmented ligation and external resection, internal hemorrhoids sclerosis and external resection, internal hemorrhoids and mucosa Suspension plus resection, hemorrhoid artery ligation plus external resection, internal ligation and external resection plus anus lysis, etc., have significant effects.
3. Keep in mind that hemorrhoids removal can be compromised. Do not perform hemorrhoid surgery that sacrifices anal function, so as to prevent unconsciously causing damage to anal function and take a step back.
4. Application of thread-hanging therapy:
Based on the traditional Chinese medicine thread-hanging therapy, combined with the surgical concept of "limited trauma", three lines (thread-hanging, dragging, medicinal thread) drainage, multi-incision fenestration, surreptitious resection or open fistula, and cotton pad compression are formed Treatment methods, treatment of high complex anal fistula, long-distance anal fistula, extensive perianal abscess and other diseases, and achieved remarkable results.
5. PPH (circumcision and anastomosis of hemorrhoids), TST (selective hemorrhoidectomy), and RPH (ligation) for treatment of circular mixed hemorrhoids:
PPH and TST surgery uses a stapler to remove the mucosa of the hemorrhoids in a circular shape, block the blood supply, and make the hemorrhoids atrophy. After the anastomosis, the hemorrhoids are fixed by lifting the suspension and the aseptic inflammation of the anastomosis, so that the surgical treatment can be short and painful. The ideal effect is less, good curative effect.
6. Selective surgery to treat outlet obstructive constipation:
Carrying out puborectal muscle resection, internal sphincter relaxation, rectal mucosal folding, rectal anterior wall repair and other operations to treat oral obstructive constipation, sometimes can achieve curative effects that are difficult to achieve with medical treatment.
7. Combination of TCM dialectics and disease differentiation:
For intestinal disorders such as chronic diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, slow transit constipation, etc., a proper combination of Chinese and Western medicine is often used to obtain good results. In addition, it can also provide more suitable and effective treatment options for the elderly and infirm with many chronic diseases who are not suitable for surgery.