Anal canal inflammation is mainly caused by bacterial infection. It often complicates with proctitis. If it is not cured for a long time, it can lead to anal sinusitis and other diseases. Long-term inflammation may also cause cancer.
What are the causes of anal angitis
Anal canal inflammation is caused by long-term stool stimulation and poor bowel habits. Repeated constipation or repeated diarrhea can cause inflammation of the anal canal.
The causes are as follows:
1. It is common in anal sinusitis spreading to the anal canal. There are anal glands and anal gland ducts at the bottom of the anal sinus that can secrete fluid, which can secrete viscous fluid at ordinary times to lubricate stool and protect the rectum and anus. If anal sinusitis occurs, the inflammation may spread to the anal canal.
2. A foreign body stabbing or strong acid and alkali burns to the anal canal can stimulate inflammation of the anal canal.
3. Infection of hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids, such as internal hemorrhoids prolapse, often bring out a lot of irritating mucus. Long-term prolapse of masses and mucus stimulation can cause the formation of anal angitis.
Fourth, caused by factors such as allergy to topical medication. There are evidences that many unreasonable drugs, such as topical anti-allergic drugs, or overdosing ointments, can cause anal inflammation.
What are the symptoms of anal angitis
1. Persistent throbbing pain: Many patients have persistent pain due to long-term fecal stimulation, which makes them inconvenient to move and restless.
2. Anal itching and dampness: Bad bowel habits, bad living habits, recurrence and aggravation of inflammation, etc. can cause anal damp itching.
3. Anal swelling, abnormal defecation, etc.: Due to the existence of inflammation, many patients have the phenomenon of tolerating stool, so the anus is susceptible to swelling.
How to deal with anal angitis
1. In the treatment of anal angitis, antibiotics can be taken orally to treat intestinal infections such as diarrhea that cause the disease; or laxatives can be used to normalize fecal excretion, such as Maren Runchang Pills.
2. A variety of hemorrhoid suppositories and hemorrhoid creams can be used to treat anal angitis.
3. To treat anal angitis, you can take a bath in warm salt water to keep the area clean, and apply 5% to 10% silver nitrate solution on the bottom of the anal sinus once a day. 30～60mL olive oil enema can also be used.
4. For the treatment of anal angitis, salicylate sulfapyridine can be used. During the attack period, adults start with 2-3 grams per day, divided into 3-4 times. If there is no adverse reaction, increase to 4-6 grams per day. , Take 3~4 times, after the symptoms improve, gradually reduce to 1~2 grams per day, take 3 times for at least 1 year, 89% of people can remain asymptomatic. Although increasing the dosage can improve the efficacy, but the side effects Also increase.
5. The incision for surgical treatment of anal angitis should be 3-5cm away from the anal margin to avoid damage to the sphincter. Tubes or oil gauze strips should be placed for drainage. Pelvic and rectal space abscess should be performed under spinal or general anesthesia. The incision site varies depending on the source of the abscess:
If anal angitis occurs, you should go to a regular hospital for treatment in time, and you should not be negligent. Patients should pay attention to a light diet, develop a good habit of defecation on time, pay attention to rest, avoid excessive fatigue, and cooperate with the doctor's treatment.