Perhaps many people have had the experience, suddenly feel the "chrysanthemum" itchy in public, and want to scratch it, but there are people around, I am really embarrassed. So it was really embarrassing to let "Chrysanthemum" rub the stool. I really want to find a place where no one is. If this happens frequently, then you are probably suffering from "perianal eczema"!
What is perianal eczema?
Anal eczema is a common allergic skin disease in the anorectal department. Its lesions are mostly limited to the anal orifice and perianal skin, and can also extend to the perineum and external genitals. It is mainly characterized by itching, exudation of secretions, and pleomorphic rash, which makes the patient painful and uneasy.
Can hemorrhoids cause anal eczema?
The answer is yes. When you have internal hemorrhoids, the hemorrhoids will come out, which will increase the secretions of the anus, and the secretions from the intestines or the secretions of the anal glands will stimulate the local skin of the anus, resulting in anal eczema. However, the cause of anal eczema is not limited to internal hemorrhoids.
What are the factors that cause perianal eczema?
1. Caused by certain diseases: In the course of certain diseases such as endocrine disorders, malnutrition, digestive disorders, intestinal parasitic diseases, etc., the patient's sensitivity to certain allergic substances is easily induced.
2. Skin allergies: This is the main cause of the disease. There are internal and external aspects, such as infection of the lesion, allergenic food, drugs or contact with certain allergenic items.
3. Local perianal lesions can cause chronic inflammation such as hemorrhoids, anal fistula, anal fissure, anal incontinence and other diseases, which can also be induced.
4. External irritation: The anus is directly stimulated by iodine, alcohol, strong acid and alkali, which can induce eczema.
What are the manifestations of perianal eczema?
Common symptoms of anal eczema are: itching, moist anus, pleomorphic rash.
1. Itching: Patients often feel intense itching in the skin of the anus and perianal area, consciously or unconsciously, rubbing the area through the underwear with their hands, and feel comfortable.
2. Anus dampness: It is caused by the secretion of eczema. From the anus, it is wet all day long with a fishy smell, the underwear turns yellow and hard, and the underwear adheres to the anus. Frequently tear off the underwear from the adhesion place by hand. , Especially worse at night.
3. Polymorphic rash: The rash has a variety of appearances, initially showing flushing and swelling of the skin on the affected area, spreading to healthy skin. Then appeared scattered or flaky pimples the size of millet grains. Continue to develop, the papules are filled with serous, forming pimples or blisters, and pustules form after infection. After the pustule ruptures, the sore surface oozes and erodes. After the exudate dries, a scab is formed. Due to its long course and repeated excretion of secretions, the skin of the anus and perianal often becomes thicker, leathery, chapped, etc.
How to treat perianal eczema?
Perianal eczema is not a difficult-to-treat disease. As long as you go to a regular hospital for diagnosis and treatment, and develop good hygiene habits, you will definitely be able to get rid of perianal diseases. Remember: Do not scratch or rub the location of the lesion, otherwise it will not help alleviate the condition.