1. No matter what happens, you must first think whether you have done something wrong. If you are not wrong (that is impossible), stand on the other side's perspective and experience the other side's feelings.
2. Allow yourself to adapt to the environment, because the environment will never adapt to you. Even this is a very, very painful process.
3. Be generous. Learn to be generous without being generous. If generosity really makes you feel bad, then pretend to be generous.
4. Be low-key, low-key, and low-key (it's even more low-key than a temporary worker, you might be worse than a temporary worker who has been working for a few years in the eyes of others).
5. Be sweet in your mouth, and don't usually spare your cheers. (I will praise people. Good praise will make people feel happy, but don't be too disgusting.)
6. If you feel that your work has gone well recently, then you have to be careful.
7. Be polite. Look into the other person's eyes when you say hello. Communicate with older people as an elder, because you are just a younger generation.
8. Say less and do more. If you talk too much, you will lose it, and talk less when there are too many people.
9. Don't take the good of others for granted, but be grateful.
10. High hands and low eyes.
11. Keep the time, but don’t expect others to keep the time.
12. Letter your promise, but don't make promises lightly. Don't keep the promises made to you by others in mind and believe them.
13. Don't borrow money from colleagues. If you do, you must pay it back on time.
14. Don't lend money to a colleague. If you have to borrow money, then just give it to him.
15. Don't shirk responsibility (even if it is the responsibility of others).
16. Don't speak ill of another colleague behind one colleague. You must insist on saying good things about others behind your back, and don't worry that such good things won't reach the person's ears. If someone speaks ill of someone in front of you, you have to smile.
17. Avoid open confrontations with colleagues (including openly raising objections, even more intensely undesirable).
18. Often help others, but can't make the helper feel as it should be.
19. To tell the truth will make you unlucky.
20. Do not do things to people; or be ruthless to things, but be compassionate to people; or be the first to do things and do things second.
21. Always check if you are arrogant, proud, and look down on others. (Even if you have a genius, it is useless without the cooperation and help of others)
22. Patience is a required course in life. (You have to endure it for a lifetime, some people will never pass this course of life to death)
23. When you are new to a place, don't rush into which circle to join. When you have enough time, your circle will automatically accept you.
24. Have a normal heart. It’s not a big deal, think about the bad things for good things, and think about the good things for bad things.
25. Try not to have office romances. If it is unavoidable, avoid any form of physical contact in the office, including eye contact.
26. Can flatter (this is one of the important ways to communicate with the immediate boss), but be careful not to get your hands dirty.
27. Seniority is very important. Don't fight with the old guys, or you will die hard.
28. Good intentions sometimes do not produce good results, but you cannot be discouraged by it.
29. Respect for the top, wide for the bottom.
30. If you lead a team, you should take all the mistakes on yourself when summarizing the work, and take credit for the subordinates. Remember to praise your subordinates in time when your boss and subordinates are present at the same time. Criticism must only be done with the two of you.