In life, hemorrhoids are an extremely common anorectal disease. It is because of the high incidence that everyone has the concept of "hemorrhoids is a minor problem" and "nine hemorrhoids in ten people". There is also paranoia in the treatment of hemorrhoids, either do not treat them, or seek help from the hospital when the hemorrhoids can't bear it. Below we will introduce what is hemorrhoids and self-diagnosis, hoping to help patients with hemorrhoids.
[What is hemorrhoids]
Hemorrhoids: The soft venous clusters formed by the expansion and flexion of the venous plexus under the mucous membrane of the human rectum and under the skin of the anal canal are called hemorrhoids, also known as hemorrhoids, hemorrhoids, and hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids referred to in medicine include internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids, and mixed hemorrhoids. It is a chronic disease of one or more soft venous clusters formed by varicose venous plexus at the bottom of the anorectum and anal mucosa.
[What are the causes of hemorrhoids]
1. Anatomical reasons: When a person is standing or sitting, due to the pressure of gravity and organs, affecting blood return, people who often stand or sit are prone to hemorrhoids.
2. Genetic factors: Congenital weakness of the vein wall reduces resistance and cannot tolerate intravascular pressure and gradually expands.
3. Occupational factors: People standing for a long time or sitting for a long time, long-term weight-bearing and long distance will affect venous return, causing slow blood flow in the pelvic cavity and congestion of abdominal internal organs, causing overfilling of hemorrhoidal veins, which may result in enlarged varicose.
4. Increased intra-abdominal pressure: Over-eating, constipation, or squatting in the toilet for too long, etc. can increase intra-abdominal pressure and cause hemorrhoids over time.
5. Dietary factors: Excessive eating spicy food, excessive drinking aggravates the original hemorrhoids.
[Self-examination of hemorrhoids]
Since there are many causes of hemorrhoids, the symptoms of hemorrhoids development are also different. If the following symptoms occur, it is possible that you have hemorrhoids.
1. Pain: simple internal hemorrhoids, generally no pain, sometimes only feeling swelling in the anus or difficulty in defecation. If there is inflammation and swelling, thrombosis or incarceration in the hemorrhoids will cause pain; if the prolapse is not reset in time, the pain will be aggravated; if incarceration occurs, there will be ulceration and necrosis, causing inflammation and swelling of the anal margin, the pain will be severe. disturbed.
2. Mucus outflow: The rectal mucosa has been stimulated by hemorrhoids for a long time, causing increased secretions; late internal hemorrhoids, because of the relaxation of the anal sphincter, secretions often flow out from the anus. In light cases, it flows out when defecate, and in severe cases, it flows out naturally when it does not. When the internal hemorrhoids prolapse, the secretion will be more.
3. Itching: Due to the irritation of secretions or prolapsed hemorrhoids, the area around the anus is moist and unclean. The harm of hemorrhoids is extremely serious. How much do you know, eczema and itching occur. Itching is sometimes prolonged due to repeated effects of internal hemorrhoids prolapse.
4. Hematochezia: Painless, intermittent bright red blood after defecation is its characteristic. It is also a common early symptom of internal hemorrhoids or mixed hemorrhoids. Sometimes a small amount of blood is attached to the surface of the stool, sometimes it is dripping or ejection. Due to the feces rubbing the mucous membrane, or due to excessive force during defecation, the intravascular pressure increases, so that the blood vessels of the varicose veins rupture, and there is jet-like bleeding during the stool.
5. Internal hemorrhoid seizure: Internal hemorrhoids usually have mild symptoms and no pain. If constipation or diarrhea occurs, it will be aggravated, which is called internal hemorrhoid seizure. During the attack, the hemorrhoids suddenly swelled, protruded, burned, pained, and felt pulsating and stuffed with foreign bodies.
6. Prolapse of hemorrhoids: It is often a late symptom. Hemorrhoids usually have blood in the stool first and then prolapse. As the hemorrhoids increase in size, they are squeezed by the stool during defecation, causing them to gradually separate from the muscle layer and prolapse outside the anus. Sometimes 1 to 2 hemorrhoids are prolapsed at the same time, and sometimes all hemorrhoids with rectal mucosa are prolapsed together.