Description of the dangers of hemorrhoids
1. Rectal tumors can be induced: If hemorrhoids are not treated in time, the condition will continue to become more malignant, causing changes in cell genes in the diseased area, leading to rectal tumors.
2. Internal hemorrhoids prolapse and form incarceration: prolonged incarceration of hemorrhoids, necrosis and infection will occur, further aggravating local edema of the anus, and aggravating the incarceration of hemorrhoids.
3. Skin eczema: As the hemorrhoids often prolapse, the anal sphincter is loosened, and the mucus flowing out of the anus irritates the surrounding skin, which can easily lead to itching and skin eczema.
4. Causes gynecological diseases: For female patients, due to the proximity of the anus and vagina, bleeding or inflammation of hemorrhoids will often cause bacteria to multiply and enter the vagina, causing gynecological inflammation.
5. Iron-deficiency anemia: Long-term blood in the stool can easily cause anemia in patients. Generally, the development is slow. There may be no symptoms or mild symptoms in the early stage. When the anemia is severe or progresses quickly, pale complexion, fatigue, loss of appetite, palpitations, rapid heart rate, and shortness of breath after physical activity, edema, etc. may occur. Some patients also There may be neurological symptoms such as irritability, excitement, irritability, etc.
6. Causes sepsis, toxemia, and sepsis: long-term blood in the stool leads to anal abscess and anal infection. Once an anal fissure is formed, bacteria, toxins, and pus will easily invade the blood and cause sepsis, toxemia, and hypertoxemia.
What are the misunderstandings of hemorrhoids
1. Fear of examination: It is very embarrassing for women to be afraid of their private parts being exposed to the outside during the treatment of hemorrhoids, so many women can tolerate it without timely treatment. To overcome this kind of psychology, we must first abandon the shyness and avoid treating the disease. Like other diseases, hemorrhoids should be treated early. The longer the delay, the more difficult the treatment will be, and the recovery time will be relatively prolonged. It is also easy to damage the anal function. .
2. Some hospitals claim that a single injection is always safe and effective: Experts believe that hemorrhoids itself is a disease with a high recurrence rate. So far, no drugs have been found that can last forever with a single injection. On the contrary, the best time for treatment is delayed.
3. The process of treating hemorrhoids is very painful and painful: The current treatment of hemorrhoids, such as ligation, is a simple and minimally invasive procedure. Although it is not completely painless, it uses anesthetics or analgesics , Can reduce the pain to a minimum, and the surgical wound is very small, the next day you can go to the ground and take a shower.