Patients with hemorrhoids know that once hemorrhoids occur, they will bring a lot of inconvenience to work and life. How to prevent the occurrence or recurrence of hemorrhoids is very important. Prevention of hemorrhoids should start from usual times. First of all, we must understand the cause of the disease. Sedentary sitting, standing for a long time, fatigue, etc. make the human body stay in a fixed position for a long time, which affects blood circulation, slows blood flow in the pelvic cavity and congestion of abdominal internal organs, causing overfilling of hemorrhoidal veins, varicose, Hemorrhoids caused by swelling and decreased vein wall tension are one of the important causes of the disease. If exercise is not enough, bowel movement slows down, stool descends slowly or due to habitual constipation, which compresses the veins, causes local congestion and blood return obstacles, causes hemorrhoids intravenous pressure to rise, the resistance of the vein wall decreases, and can also lead to the incidence of hemorrhoids Increase. According to the analysis of clinical observations and statistical survey results, the prevalence of patients with different occupations is significantly different, and the prevalence of clinical officials, car drivers, salespersons, and teachers is significantly higher.
Prevention of hemorrhoids
1. Develop the habit of defecation regularly: correct long-term bowel movements, prevent squatting in the toilet for too long, and keep your mouth closed and meditate during defecation without talking and laughing.
2. Life must be regular: do more physical exercises, which are beneficial to blood circulation, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, improve blood circulation, and prevent hemorrhoids.
3. Prevention of constipation: Constipation is one of the causes of hemorrhoids. In your daily diet, you should eat more fresh vegetables, fruits and other foods rich in fiber and vitamins, and eat less spicy and irritating foods. For intractable constipation, you should go to the hospital as soon as possible. To treat the primary disease, do not take long-term laxatives or long-term enema, so as to avoid the rectal mucosal sensation, slow defecation reflex, aggravation of constipation, and the occurrence of hemorrhoids.
4. Keep the area around the anus clean: pay attention to hygiene around the anus, prevent infection, so as not to induce or aggravate hemorrhoids, usually apply warm compresses to the anus and change underwear frequently, especially when hemorrhoids attack, take anal hot bath at least twice a day , Can promote blood circulation in the anus, timely treatment of intestinal inflammation and local anal inflammation.
5. Pay attention to the lower body to keep warm, keep the blood unobstructed, drink more boiled water, avoid lack of water, dry intestines, dry stool.
6. Avoid sitting for a long time, and treat systemic diseases such as heart, lung, liver, etc. in time to avoid increased abdominal pressure and hemorrhoidal hypertension.
7. Pay attention to health care during pregnancy and childbirth. After pregnancy, uterine enlargement affects hemorrhoids and venous reflux, which is easy to induce hemorrhoids. Generally, there is less activity during pregnancy, which causes dry stools and induces a large amount of blood loss after hemorrhoids. The intestines are dry and less fluid. Or induce hemorrhoids. Therefore, during pregnancy, activities should be appropriately increased to avoid sitting for a long time. After each defecation, use warm water to fumigate the anal area to improve blood circulation. It is advisable to eat more foods rich in body juice, such as honey, to prevent dry stools and constipation. Hemorrhoids.
8. Frequently do levator exercises: the specific method is: relax the whole body, or sit or stand or lie down, abandon all distractions, intentionally contract the anus, and slowly lift it up, just like forcing stool, intending to lift the sinking air to Dantian, then relax, repeat this several times to dozens of times, usually 30 times each time, twice a day. This exercise can be done anytime, anywhere, when working, riding in a car, watching TV, walking, and resting. The effect is very good.
9. Self-massage: Hemorrhoids are the result of local blood stasis. Massage is one of the traditional Chinese methods to cure diseases. Changqiang (in front of the tip of the tailbone) is the first choice for hemorrhoids. Massage at Changqiang can significantly improve local blood. Circulation is very effective in prevention and treatment.
10. Timely treatment: Once there is an aura of hemorrhoids, such as mild discomfort, pain, itching, or blood in the stool, go to the hospital for treatment.
Treatment of hemorrhoids
Its technical characteristics are:
1. The operation is simple, the time is short, and the intraoperative bleeding is less;
2. Because the rectal mucosa is ligated and suspended above the tooth line, this area has fewer pain-sensitive receptors, so postoperative pain is light;
3. Since the anal canal and anal skin are non-invasive, there is no need to change the dressing after the operation, and the recovery is fast after the operation;
4. Without removing the anal pad, it effectively retains its fine bowel control ability, without the common complications such as edema, anal stenosis, and infection in external stripping and internal ligation.