Prevention and treatment of hemorrhoids
1. Causes of hemorrhoids
1. Anatomical factors: The rectal veins and their branches lack venous valves, blood is not easy to return, and it is easy to accumulate. The vein passes through the loose tissues of the submucosa, and the surrounding lack of stent fixation makes it easy to expand and buckle.
2. Genetic relationship: The vein wall is congenital weak, cannot tolerate intravascular pressure, and gradually expands.
3. Increased portal pressure: due to liver cirrhosis and portal hypertension, the anal veins are congested and the pressure increases, affecting the rectal venous blood return.
4. Increased intra-abdominal pressure: hinders the return of blood to the veins. Such as pregnancy, abdominal tumors
5. Occupational factors: standing for a long time, sitting for a long time, affecting venous return, causing slow blood flow in the pelvic cavity and congestion of abdominal organs, causing overfilling of hemorrhoidal veins, decreased venous wall tension, and easy blood stasis and expansion.
6. Bad lifestyle habits: Excessive drinking and eating more spicy food can stimulate the anus and rectum, congest the hemorrhoid venous plexus, and affect the return of venous blood. Sit on the toilet and read books and newspapers. People who eat less vegetables and drink less water are prone to constipation, which affects hemorrhoid venous blood return.
Two prevention of hemorrhoids
1. Develop good habits: Eat more vegetables and fruits, drink plenty of water to avoid constipation. Drink less alcohol and eat less spicy food. Develop the habit of regular bowel movements, try to shorten the time of each bowel movement, fumigate the anus with warm water after each bowel movement, and improve the blood circulation in the anus. Avoid standing and sitting for a long time.
2. Strengthen exercise: physical exercise is good for blood circulation, can promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, improve pelvic congestion, prevent constipation, and prevent hemorrhoids. Use your mind to consciously contract the anus upwards, once in the morning and at night, 30 times each time, exercise the anal sphincter, which can improve the hemorrhoidal venous return.
Three treatment of hemorrhoids
(1) Medication: The purpose is to eliminate symptoms.
It is mainly suitable for internal hemorrhoids of degree I and II. Including suppositories, ointments, oral medications and various other therapies to protect mucous membranes.
There are many internal medicines: Chinese medicine Huaijiao pills, Huazhi pills and western medicine Maizhiling, Xiaotuozhi and so on.
External medicines include anal suppositories, topical ointments, steamed lotions and so on. Such as Zhichuangning suppository, Taining suppository (compound carrageenate suppository), compound Xiaozhi suppository, Rongchang Kangtai suppository, Mayinglong hemorrhoid ointment and so on. When the stool is dry, take 15 ml of lactulose or liquid paraffin orally twice a day.
(2) Surgical treatment
It is mainly suitable for patients with Ⅰ and Ⅱ degree internal hemorrhoids, mixed hemorrhoids, and non-surgical curative effects including external hemorrhoid thrombosis.
①Apron band ligation: Put a specially made 0.2-0.3cm wide latex snare on the root of the hemorrhoid to make the hemorrhoid ischemic necrosis and fall off, and there is the possibility of subsequent bleeding after the operation.
② Ligation resection: the hemorrhoid artery suture + external hemorrhoid part of the mixed hemorrhoid is excised, and the wound is not sutured to make it open and heal. Wound healing takes a long time.
③Circular resection: the circular mixed hemorrhoids and part of the rectal mucosa are circularly removed for a week, and the upper and lower edges of the skin and mucous membranes are sutured while cutting. There may be postoperative bleeding and anal stenosis.
④ Stapling circular hemorrhoidectomy (PPH): by circularly removing the rectal mucosa and submucosal tissues close to the anal cushion above the tooth line, the whole anal cushion and anal canal tissues are suspended upward so that they no longer move down and Prolapse, cut off the blood vessels supplying the anal cushion in the mucosa and submucosa at the same time, so that the blood supply of the anal cushion after the operation is reduced, the hemorrhoids gradually atrophy, the postoperative pain is less, the ability to control stool after the operation is not affected, and there is no anal stricture or stool Complications such as incontinence.