People who are troubled by hemorrhoids hope to have some simple and effective self-treatment methods, but people who do not have hemorrhoids certainly do not want to have hemorrhoids. In view of the causes of hemorrhoids, we can prevent it from the following aspects. But it should be noted that: we must persevere, otherwise, it will have no effect, or it will disappear soon after it has an effect.
1. Strengthen physical exercise and avoid maintaining the same posture continuously: especially those who are engaged in sedentary, standing, and less active work should actively and regularly participate in sports activities, such as radio gymnastics, Tai Chi, various ball games Activities, etc., as well as self-retraction exercises, 1 to 2 times a day, 3 to 5 minutes each time. This can increase blood circulation, reconcile the body's qi and blood, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, reduce pelvic congestion, improve hemorrhoid venous reflux, and also promote stool excretion, thereby preventing hemorrhoids.
2. Prevent constipation, maintain smooth bowel movements, and develop a short-term bowel habit every morning. You should eat more vegetables and fruits. Vegetables with high fiber content such as leeks, celery, loofah, cabbage, spinach, etc., can increase stool volume and promote bowel movement, which is more suitable for people with habitual constipation; do not bear it when you have a bowel movement. Do not defecate, because it is most likely to cause habitual constipation; do not read books or newspapers during defecation, squat for a long time, or use excessive force. Some people think that drinking a glass of cold water after waking up in the morning can stimulate gastrointestinal motility and prevent constipation; the upright reflex after waking up and the gastro-colon reflex after meals, especially after breakfast, can cause large peristaltic waves and promote bowel movements, so it is best to cultivate it every day After waking up in the morning or having regular bowel movements after breakfast, bowel movements will be smoother and clean.
3. Timely treat inflammation of the anus and large intestine. If enteritis, dysentery, Crohn's disease, anal cryptitis, perianal dermatitis and other diseases are found, they should be treated as soon as possible to avoid long-term diarrhea and inflammatory secretions to stimulate the anorectal area and cause congestion and expansion of the hemorrhoidal veins.
4. Don't eat spicy food. Spicy and pungent foods refer to chili, pepper and alcohol. Eating small amounts of these foods can invigorate the stomach and help digestion. For example, overeating, spicy food and alcohol abuse can not only stimulate the gastrointestinal tract, but also cause congestion and dilation of the rectal and anal blood vessels, and pain during defecation. Therefore, it is advisable to eat less spicy and alcoholic foods in daily life, and not excessive, otherwise it may induce the occurrence of hemorrhoids.
5. Pay attention to rest. Staying up late and being overworked are a major factor in inducing hemorrhoids. Internet users, poker players, and mahjong people often sit for hours at a time, or even stay up all night, so excited and tireless. This is extremely undesirable. There should be The restraint, the degree of relaxation.
6. Clean the anus in time after defecation. It would be better if you can wash with warm water if you have the conditions. This is a very good way to prevent the occurrence and development of hemorrhoids.
7. When the anus feels abnormal, receive treatment as soon as possible.
The second point is the habit that must be developed, which is the most important preventive measure.