Regarding how to treat hemorrhoids, many friends have asked me, in fact, the methods used for hemorrhoids are different in different periods. For early internal hemorrhoids, as long as the medication is used properly, conservative treatment can achieve better results. Long-term conservative treatment of mixed hemorrhoids is not effective, and the condition gradually worsens should be treated with surgery. The purpose of surgical treatment of hemorrhoids is to eliminate symptoms. Let me explain the common surgical methods for hemorrhoids for your reference:
1. Hemorrhoidectomy (external stripping and internal ligation): It is the most classic surgical method. It is convenient and easy to perform, and it is widely used. It is suitable for hemorrhoids in various stages. The disadvantages are mainly bleeding and anal pain.
2. Cryo-hemorrhoid therapy: the application of liquid nitrogen to cause necrosis of the hemorrhoid tissue, the wound healing will be delayed in the future, but there is the possibility of subsequent bleeding, and the pain will be long, the wound will heal slowly, there are many remaining hemorrhoids, the recurrence rate is high, and there are certain limitations .
3. Rubber band ligation therapy for hemorrhoids: It is suitable for smaller hemorrhoids. Put a special latex snare on the root of the hemorrhoids, and the hemorrhoids will become necrotic and fall off in about 1 week. This method is simple and easy to perform and is more popular with patients, but it is not suitable for stage 3 multiple hemorrhoids. The effect is not as good as hemorrhoidectomy and the recurrence rate is higher.
4. Injection therapy: suitable for hemorrhoids with mild symptoms and prolapse, but the treatment effect is uncertain, the operator has high technical requirements and the recurrence rate is high.
5. Ultrasonic scalpel hemorrhoidectomy: Applicable to all stages, mainly for the resection of small isolated hemorrhoids, and the effect is similar to that of vascular ligation bundle hemorrhoidectomy.
6. PPH operation: it is a stapled hemorrhoids circumcision, which has an ideal therapeutic effect for circular hemorrhoids. It has less bleeding, light postoperative pain and fewer complications, such as pain, bleeding, anastomotic stenosis, anal bulge, etc. .
7. TST surgery, also known as selective stapler hemorrhoidectomy or open-loop minimally invasive hemorrhoidectomy and anastomosis, is the latest technology for the treatment of hemorrhoids. It is based on the PPH technology and is The improvement of the surgical procedure is characterized by correcting the pathophysiological changes of hemorrhoids, instead of removing all the anal cushions, retaining the normal anal cushions and mucosal bridges, maintaining the fine functions of the anus, reducing surgical trauma, and making hemorrhoids surgery Achieve more minimally invasive, simple operation, slight postoperative pain (almost painless), fewer complications, short recovery time, and good curative effect. It is often used for the treatment of internal hemorrhoids of degree III and IV.