Not all hemorrhoids require surgery. Hemorrhoids should be prevented first, followed by conservative treatment. Only severe hemorrhoids require surgery. Traditional Chinese medicine has unique advantages in the treatment of hemorrhoids.
1. The principle of treatment of hemorrhoids is: asymptomatic hemorrhoids do not require treatment. The purpose of treatment is to eliminate and relieve the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Relieving the symptoms of hemorrhoids is more meaningful than changing the size of hemorrhoids.
2. General treatment: suitable for all types of hemorrhoids. Prevention of hemorrhoids should be the first priority to prevent their onset and prevent their recurrence. It mainly includes the following aspects: (1) Keep the spirit happy, open-minded, and avoid anger and think less. (2) A regular and regular life. Develop a good habit of defecation daily, do not sit for a long time during defecation and squat for a long time, correct bad habits such as reading books and newspapers during defecation. (3) Improve diet and maintain smooth stools. The diet should be light, not overeating, eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, but eat fat and sweet products, eat less or not spicy, fried foods. Quit smoking and alcohol. (4) Strengthen exercise and enhance physical fitness. People who stand and sit for a long time should change their body position and exercise, and exercise the levator anus properly. (5) Pay attention to personal hygiene, keep the area around the anus clean, and wash the anus with warm water or Chinese medicine lotion after going to the toilet. If internal hemorrhoids prolapse and cannot be absorbed by themselves, manual reset should be performed in time. (6) Actively treat diseases that induce hemorrhoids, such as constipation, diarrhea, enteritis, dysentery and other diseases.
3. Non-surgical treatment: suitable for I and II degree internal hemorrhoids, including internal use of traditional Chinese medicine, external application, enema, ointment, and suppository to plug the anus.
4. Sclerosing agent injection therapy, Doppler-guided hemorrhoid artery ligation, suitable for I and II degree internal hemorrhoids mainly bleeding.
5. Internal ligation and external resection (peeling), rubber band ligation (RPH), suitable for mixed grade I and II internal hemorrhoids, with natural boundaries, and the hemorrhoid body is less than 3 hours;
6. Ultrasonic cutting and ligation
7. Suprahemorrhoids circumcision and nailing (PPH), suitable for internal hemorrhoids of degree III and IV with annular prolapse, the hemorrhoid body is greater than 6 hours;