Hemorrhoids are a common disease in life. After the illness, the patient will be harmed. In addition to the treatment after the illness, it is also very important to actively prevent hemorrhoids.
There are several prevention programs:
1. Do not sit for a long time. Sitting for 45 minutes and getting up and moving for 5 minutes can effectively reduce the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Don't stand for a long time. Standing for a long time will also cause venous congestion.
2. Drink plenty of water and eat more fiber foods. Drinking water can soften the stools in the intestines, and crude fiber foods can promote bowel movements and help defecation. Foods with coarse fiber include: most vegetables, fruits, and unrefined grains and potatoes.
3. Don't squat for a long time, especially, don't read the newspaper while going to the toilet. Because the posture maintained while squatting in the toilet can promote congestion of the hemorrhoid veins, affect the return of venous blood, and cause or aggravate the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
4. Clean after going to bed. Patients with hemorrhoids should use soft toilet paper to clean them. Some toilet papers are too rough, and some toilet papers also contain fluorescent chemicals, etc. The public should pay attention to distinguish. If possible, it is best to wash with water to help clean the anus.
5. Do not lift heavy objects. Lifting heavy objects can also cause an increase in abdominal pressure, and excessive force should be avoided.
6. Do not scratch the affected area. The area of hemorrhoids sometimes itchy, do not scratch it, once scratched, it will cause infection and aggravate the condition.
7. Pregnant women are a group with a high incidence of hemorrhoids. You can try turning over every 4-6 hours. It is best to sleep to the left, which can reduce the weight of the lower body and the pressure on important blood vessels.
8. Control your weight and eat too much. Excessive weight and excessive pressure on the lower limbs are also prone to varicose veins. Eating too much can also cause increased abdominal pressure.
Hemorrhoids are more harmful to patients. Don't delay the death or blindly take medicine after the patient is sick, develop good habits in life, and actively protect hemorrhoids and strive for a speedy recovery.