There are many types of hemorrhoids. In life, people should pay attention to the effects and injuries, and the classification of hemorrhoids. In this way, effective treatment can be achieved. Today, our experts will give you a detailed introduction to the classification of hemorrhoids and the classification of external hemorrhoids.
Grading of hemorrhoids: In actual clinical practice, according to the severity of the disease, doctors customarily divide internal hemorrhoids into four degrees.
Degree I: Hematochezia, dripping or jet-like bleeding, without prolapse of internal hemorrhoids, can stop by itself after defecation.
Degree II: Hematochezia, dripping or jet-like bleeding, with internal hemorrhoids prolapse, can be absorbed by itself after defecation.
Degree III: Hemorrhoids, blood dripping in the stool, prolapse of internal hemorrhoids or prolapse of internal hemorrhoids when standing for a long time, coughing, and prolapse of internal hemorrhoids when bearing weight, need to be absorbed by hand.
Degree IV: Internal hemorrhoids prolapse, cannot be absorbed, and the pain is severe.
Classification of external hemorrhoids External hemorrhoids can be divided into three categories according to the cause and effect of the disease.
1. Thrombotic external hemorrhoids
(1) The onset is acute, which usually occurs after excessive force during defecation and after intense exercise.
(2) Severe pain and sensation of falling in the anus, worsening when sitting down and coughing.
(3) Dark purple, round or oval masses can be seen at the anal margin, hard in quality, and obvious tenderness.
2. Varicose veins and external hemorrhoids
(1) There is a feeling of bulging in the anus when standing for too long.
(2) Round or oval uplifts can be seen on the anal margin, and the skin is blue. Painless but elastic.
3. External connective tissue hemorrhoids
(1) There may be a small amount of secretions in the anus, and cause itching or eczema.
(2) One or more skin tags can be seen on the perianal edge.
The above is the classification of hemorrhoids and the classification of external hemorrhoids. After the above introduction, I believe you must have some understanding of this aspect. I hope these can help you. It is hoped that patients will pay attention to the disease and pay attention to understanding the hazards and treatment methods of this disease.