1. What is hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by the mucosal lining of the lower part of the anal canal and poor blood circulation, and the blood return disorder causes the flexion and expansion of the soft venous mass or the proliferation of the skin around the anal canal. Hemorrhoids are a common and frequently-occurring disease. The incidence of hemorrhoids accounts for about 87.5% of the incidence of anorectal diseases. It can be seen that the theory of "ten people with nine hemorrhoids" is quite reasonable.
2. Causes of hemorrhoids:
There are many reasons for hemorrhoids, which are generally considered to be related to the following factors:
1. Anatomical factors There are few elastic fibers in local blood vessels, and the rectal veins lack venous valves. The blood vessels are easy to flex and expand and blood flow is stagnant, forming hemorrhoids. As early as 2000 years ago, the "Internal Classics" recorded the saying that'the tendons and veins were relieved horizontally, and the intestines became hemorrhoids'.
2. Upright position Long sitting for a long time, low anus position, under the action of gravity and gravity, the lower rectal blood flow is not smooth, easy to congestion, stasis is hemorrhoids.
3. Infectious factors Chronic inflammation of the anus or intestines.
4. Chronic constipation and diarrhea intractable constipation, struggle during defecation or long-term diarrhea, increased abdominal pressure, congestion and varicose veins in the anus and rectum, and rectal mucosal cushions move down and prolapse, resulting in hemorrhoids.
5. Pregnancy and childbirth Abdominal pressure increases during pregnancy, pelvic vein congestion, blood vessel congestion in the lower rectum, excessive force during childbirth, etc. may increase or prolapse.
6. Genetic factors It has been reported that approximately 44% of patients have a family history of hemorrhoids.
7. Eating stimulus Preference for spicy food and spirits over-stimulate anal tissues.
8. Old age, weakness, weight-bearing travel, chronic cough and asthma, chronic illness and physical weakness, liver cirrhosis and ascites, long-term abdominal pressure increase, anal sphincter relaxation and weakness, can cause or aggravate hemorrhoids prolapse.
3. The main symptoms of hemorrhoids:
1. Painless bleeding during stool: Blood, dripping, or ejection may occur after stool. Often intermittent. Prolonged bleeding can cause anemia, dizziness, shortness of breath, fatigue, or even bleeding shock and other symptoms.
2. Hemorrhoids prolapse: Mild internal hemorrhoids have no anus prolapse, moderate hemorrhoids can come out of the anus after defecation, but can recover on their own, severe hemorrhoids or incarcerated patients can not return to the anus after defecation.
3. Pain: Blood-tested external hemorrhoids or hemorrhoids inflammation, prolapse and incarceration of the anus can cause local swelling and pain, and restlessness.
4 Dampness and itching: When internal hemorrhoids and external hemorrhoids are complicated by infection and erosion, it can cause perianal itching and damp discomfort.
Four, hemorrhoids and rectal cancer
5. Treatment of hemorrhoids:
According to the severity of hemorrhoids and physical condition, the following methods can be used for treatment:
1. Chinese and Western medicines (Huaiyu tablets, Huaijiao pills, etc.) orally, fumigating and washing Chinese and Western medicines to wash the anus, apply Taining cream, Mayinglong hemorrhoid ointment, Taining suppository or Mayinglong hemorrhoids embolization to the anus, etc.; oral pain relief Such as Shen Chongji.
2. Xiaozhiling internal hemorrhoid injection;
3. Surgical treatment should be considered if conservative treatment fails. The main methods include resection, ligation, PPH, and minimally invasive hemorrhoid resection and anastomosis.
6. Prevention and treatment of hemorrhoids:
1. Eat more vegetables and fruits to keep stool soft and smooth;
2. Eat less spicy food and spirits;
3. Don't squat for a long time and try to defecate;
4. Rinse the anus with clean water after defecation, keep the anus clean and hygienic;
5. Usually do anal levator ani exercises and so on.
6. Strengthen exercise and enhance physical fitness.