Are hemorrhoids "born" from growing hairs?
——On the prevention and treatment of hemorrhoids during pregnancy.
I often hear patients say that I got hemorrhoids when I had a baby. What's more, in order to avoid suffering from hemorrhoids, they ask the obstetrician for a C-section. Does giving birth really give birth to hemorrhoids? actually not. Modern scholars believe that hemorrhoids are the normal physiological structure of the human body. Hemorrhoids are the disease. Hemorrhoids are caused by the expansion and congestion of the hemorrhoidal venous plexus, and the hypertrophy and downward movement of the anal cushion.
So why are women prone to hemorrhoids after pregnancy? There are many reasons for this, but it is mainly related to the following aspects.
1. The pressure in the pelvic cavity increases in the late pregnancy and the stool is laborious.
2. The amount of activity is reduced in the late pregnancy and the stool is dry.
3. Improper force during production will cause the anal cushion to break and move down.
4. The uterine enlargement during pregnancy causes pelvic pressure to increase, which hinders venous return and varicose veins.
5. Changes in the levels of various hormones in the human endocrine system and changes in blood vessel elasticity during pregnancy.
Knowing the cause of the disease, we can take corresponding measures to prevent it. First of all, during pregnancy, you can't just emphasize "nutrition" and only eat chicken, duck, fish, and meat. You should scientifically adjust your diet and eat more foods rich in crude fiber to keep your stool smooth. It can also add enough vitamins. Secondly, during pregnancy, you must not "sleep and raise" but proper activities to promote gastrointestinal motility. In addition, prenatal exercises are also necessary. After delivery, the levator ani can be exercised to restore the elasticity of the muscle tissue.
What should I do if I have suffered from hemorrhoids during pregnancy, prolapse, bleeding, etc.? If the symptoms are severe in early pregnancy and affect life, surgical treatment may be considered. In the middle and late pregnancy, conservative treatment is preferred, such as taking a bath (hot salt water or Rishuan lotion) into the anus and inserting a suppository (Taining suppository) after the toilet. However, drugs containing musk and other pregnant women should be avoided.