Ten people have nine hemorrhoids, this sentence is worse for pregnant women. Pregnant women are a high incidence of hemorrhoids, and the incidence of hemorrhoids in pregnant women is as high as 76%. Once suffering from hemorrhoids, it will not only cause physical discomfort, but also affect the mood, and even cause the original hemorrhoids to fall out of the anus, resulting in edema and necrosis, resulting in severe pain in the anus and increased pressure in the abdominal cavity, leading to miscarriage and premature delivery When the malignant event occurs, the symptoms will get worse after delivery. Therefore, for mothers who are preparing to become pregnant, hemorrhoids should be checked first and treated in time to cure the hemorrhoids before becoming pregnant.
Reasons for pregnant women to get hemorrhoids
1. The enlargement of the fetus and the increase in the abdominal pressure of pregnant women can cause hemorrhoids to occur or aggravate the original hemorrhoids.
2. Pregnant women have low activity, slow gastrointestinal motility, and easy to constipate in stool. The mass of feces compresses the intestinal veins, making the venous return difficult, and the need for force during defecation will increase the abdominal pressure and cause the hemorrhoidal veins to expand.
3. The sudden increase in abdominal pressure and exertion of pregnant women during childbirth can easily cause hemorrhoids to prolapse.
4. After giving birth, if you take a tonic product, your sex is dry and hot, it is easy to have dry stool, difficult to defecate, and cause hemorrhoids to aggravate.
The dangers of hemorrhoids in pregnant women
1. Hemorrhoids often bleed repeatedly, which can lead to anemia, symptoms such as dizziness, shortness, fatigue, and poor spirits, which affect the health of pregnant women and fetuses, easily cause developmental delay, low weight, and even premature birth.
2. In severe cases, when the abdominal pressure of pregnancy increases slightly during walking, coughing, etc., hemorrhoids can emerge, increasing the mental and physical burden of pregnant women.
3. In the third trimester, many pregnant women have edema of both lower extremities and dilation of the upper and lower anus veins and increased congestion. Finally, they forcefully hold their breath during childbirth, which causes the abdominal pressure to rise sharply, resulting in hemorrhoids, edema, valgus, prolapse or incarceration, and it is difficult to pay back. , Bring great pain to the parturient, and even affect the physical and mental health of the whole puerperium and maternity leave.
Treatment of hemorrhoids during pregnancy
Many expectant mothers who have hemorrhoids are unwilling to treat them with medicines because they are afraid of accidents such as miscarriage and fetal deformities caused by medicines. If you are worried about the effects of topical medicine on your baby, expectant mothers can try Chinese medicine sitz bath or wet compress. For the commonly used hemorrhoid cream, pregnant women should use it with caution. Because, hemorrhoid cream is composed of musk, bezoar, pearl and other medicines. Among them, musk has the effects of promoting blood circulation, relieving pain and promoting the birth of a child. Pregnant women are prone to miscarriage or premature delivery after use.
Prevention and treatment of hemorrhoids
1 . Drink plenty of water, drink a glass of boiled or cold water on an empty stomach every morning, which can stimulate bowel movement and help defecation.
2 . Eat a reasonable diet, eat more foods that contain more fiber, and develop the habit of drinking more water. It is best to drink light salt water or honey water. Eat more fruits and fresh vegetables, especially those rich in crude fiber. Eat less stimulating foods such as peppers, ginger, garlic, and green onions.
3. Appropriate exercise, such as walking, doing exercises and Tai Chi, etc., to promote the return of blood in the anorectal area. Do 10-30 levator movements (that is, consciously contracting the anus) every day. This can reduce the congestion of the hemorrhoidal venous plexus and improve local blood circulation. The pelvis can be raised by 20 to 25 cm during bed rest.
4. Establish good bowel habits and avoid prolonged squatting in the toilet.
5. People with constipation can take laxatives that have no effect on the fetus, such as Maren Runchang Pills, Guoguo Tablets, etc. It is not advisable to take laxatives such as rhubarb and senna, and do not use pressure enema to laxate.
6. Pay attention to anal hygiene, do not wipe the anus with unclean paper and hard paper after each bowel movement, and clean it every night before going to bed
Wash the anus, press the anus with a hot towel, and massage the anus 15 times in clockwise and counterclockwise directions to improve local blood circulation.
7. Early treatment of hemorrhoids before pregnancy; pregnant women with severe hemorrhoids, especially those with circular mixed hemorrhoids, are recommended to go to the hospital for symptomatic treatment.
8 . In principle, the treatment of hemorrhoids is based on conservative treatment. Although hemorrhoids can be treated with surgery, most pregnant women will not choose medication or surgery to treat hemorrhoids because of the special period of pregnancy. Due to the reduction of intra-abdominal pressure after childbirth, the venous return obstruction is relieved, and hemorrhoids often shrink and shrink by themselves within 3 to 4 months.