RPH (automatic hemorrhoid ligation) is developed from the traditional Chinese medicine ligation therapy of the motherland. This method uses a special automatic hemorrhoid ligator to put a special rubber ring on the base of the hemorrhoid at an appropriate position 1.5 to 3 cm above the tooth line. By tightening the aprons and strangling, blocking the blood supply of the hemorrhoids or reducing the venous backflow can reduce the hyperemia or blood stasis of the hemorrhoids, causing ischemia, atrophy, and necrosis, the hemorrhoids will gradually fall off, and the wound tissue will heal. It is currently one of the best non-surgical treatments.
1. The whole process of banding treatment is automated, saving time, effort, practicality and simplicity;
2. A single person can complete the operation, which only takes 5-10 minutes;
3. No need for anesthesia, no hospitalization, and low price;
4. Mild pain and rare complications;
5. No scars are left after the operation, and the normal structure and appearance of the rectum and anal canal are not damaged, which brings great convenience to subsequent treatment.
Disadvantages: It can not be used for the treatment of simple external hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids of mixed hemorrhoids, anal papilla hypertrophy, and rectal polyps suspected of being malignant.
1. Hemorrhoids in each period (1~3 stages have the best effect); mixed internal hemorrhoids;
2. For patients with hemorrhoids or anal cushion insufficiency after PPH or other treatments, RPH can be used as a supplementary treatment;
3. Others: focal lesions of the rectum, such as rectal polyps, rectal hemangioma or vascular malformations.
1. Among all non-surgical therapies, rubber band ligation has the best effect;
2. The effect of apron ligation is second only to surgery;
3. Rubber band ligation is the preferred therapy in European and American countries.