Hemorrhoids is the common name of ordinary people for hemorrhoids. It is often referred to as "hemorrhoids" in the textbooks of Chinese medicine surgery or western medicine surgery. Divided into internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids and mixed hemorrhoids.
Patients and friends often feel at a loss as to the various surgical methods currently provided by medical institutions. Which surgical method should they choose?
First, talk about the patient's expectations for the operation:
1. We hope that after the operation, there will be as little or no scars as possible.
2. We hope that nothing will be left in the body after the operation. Although some of the titanium nails will gradually fall off, some will form a package and stay in the body, leaving this for me as a souvenir, but I don't want it. The necklace can be worn on the neck, but I don’t want to wear a circle of titanium nails on the anus!
3. We hope that there will be no pain or slight pain after the operation without affecting sleep.
4. We also hope to use less medicine and not to affect liver and kidney function. I hope I don't use antibiotics.
5. We hope to recover as soon as possible. There will be no edema and granulation hyperplasia after the operation, which will affect the healing time and increase the pain.
6. We hope that I will not be catheterized after the operation, which is uncomfortable.
7. Don't give me some dangling high-tech concepts, what I want is effects! Not a concept!
If the above needs can be met, this is the surgical method we should choose.
In response to the above expectations, talk about some of my practices and experiences in clinical work.
One. Operation method: I use a minimally invasive external resection and internal ligation. Both external and internal hemorrhoids can be removed (note that it is removal, not to shrink the hemorrhoids after the injection and the hemorrhoids are still there). No electric knife is used during the operation. Avoid electrocautery to surrounding tissues. Reduce the formation of postoperative scars.
two. In my career, what makes me proud is that I have always insisted on not performing PPH surgery on my patients. So my patients will not have foreign bodies left in their bodies, not to mention other side effects.
three. My surgical patients generally achieve no pain or slight pain through multimodal analgesia, and generally do not affect the patient's sleep.
four. Surgical medication: lidocaine for anesthesia, no antibiotics or infusion after surgery. It's just that you need oral painkillers on the day of surgery. You can take Chinese medicine orally to condition the body.
Fives. Rest after the operation is very important. Rest well after the operation, apply the medicine well, and have normal bowel movements. Generally, it is not easy to form granulation hyperplasia and edema.
six. Due to the minimally invasive surgery, although no antibiotics and no infusion are needed after the operation, due to the application of traditional Chinese medicine, the patient has fewer surgical complications and no need for catheterization.
Seven. For high-tech concepts, please think for yourself. The Bible says that there is nothing new under the sun!