In the spring of Shijiazhuang, the number of people suffering from hemorrhoids increases. Spring is the season of high incidence of hemorrhoids. How can we reduce the occurrence of hemorrhoids? Let me introduce you.
Everything recovers in the spring, and all life begins to move around, and the abominable hemorrhoids will enter an active state after a winter of hibernation. As the saying goes, "Spring will give birth to winter thanks", which makes sense for everything.
First of all, what are the symptoms of hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoids are a common disease located in the anal area. They can develop at any age, but with age, the incidence gradually increases. In China, hemorrhoids are the most common anorectal disease. It is known as "ten men and nine hemorrhoids" and "ten women and ten hemorrhoids".
1. The main manifestation is blood in the stool. The nature of blood in the stool can be painless, intermittent, blood after stool, dripping blood during stool or blood on toilet paper, and aggravated by constipation, drinking or eating irritating food.
2. Simple internal hemorrhoids have no pain and only a sense of swelling, which can bleed, develop to prolapse, and have pain when combined with thrombosis, incarceration and infection.
3. Internal hemorrhoids are divided into 4 degrees. ①Bleeding during first-degree defecation, bleeding can stop automatically after defecation, and hemorrhoids will not come out of the anus; ②Hematochezia is often present in second-degree defecation; when prolapsed from the anus during defecation, hemorrhoids will be automatically repaid after defecation; Outside the anus, it can’t be repaid; among them, internal hemorrhoids above degree II often form mixed hemorrhoids, which are manifested by the simultaneous presence of internal and external hemorrhoids, pain and discomfort, itching, and itching is often due to viscous secretions when hemorrhoids prolapse . The latter three degrees are mostly mixed hemorrhoids.
4. External hemorrhoids usually have no special symptoms, and there may be swelling and pain when thrombosis and inflammation occur.
How to prevent hemorrhoids in spring?
1. Eat more fruits and vegetables that contain more fiber, such as leeks, celery, loofah, cabbage, spinach, etc., which can increase stool volume and promote bowel movement, which is more suitable for people with habitual constipation. At the same time, eat less spicy and pungent food, such as chili, pepper and alcohol. Prevention of hemorrhoids
2. Prevent constipation, ensure normal stool, and develop the habit of defecation every morning.
3. Clean the anus in time after defecation. If possible, use warm water for the best effect.
4. Strengthen physical exercises, avoid continuing to maintain the same posture, increase blood circulation, promote gastrointestinal peristalsis, and promote stool excretion.
5. Pay attention to rest, staying up late and being tired are factors that induce hemorrhoids.
6. Control your weight and do not eat too much. Special attention should be paid to seeing a regular anorectal hospital in time after the onset of hemorrhoids, so as not to aggravate the condition and bring greater harm to physical and mental health.