The old saying "nine hemorrhoids in ten people" means that the incidence of hemorrhoids is quite high, regardless of men, women, young or old. In the past, middle-aged and elderly people over the age of 40 were high-risk groups. However, in recent years, with the gradual changes in people's lifestyles, the incidence of hemorrhoids tends to be younger, and the incidence of young and middle-aged people in their 30s or even early 20s is increasing.
However, many people do not pay enough attention to the disease of hemorrhoids, do not take regular treatment after the onset of the disease, use some drugs at will, or mistake other diseases of "Chrysanthemum" as hemorrhoids. As a result, the disease is delayed and the best treatment opportunity is missed. . Therefore, it is very necessary to fully understand hemorrhoids.
So how to easily identify hemorrhoids by yourself?
We know that hemorrhoids are mainly divided into internal hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids, and mixed hemorrhoids. Different types of hemorrhoids have their typical manifestations.
1. Hematochezia is predominant, common in the early stages of hemorrhoids. It is characterized by blood in the stool, which is bright red, and the amount of blood in the stool can be more or less. In severe cases, it will be jet-like. Generally, there is no discomfort such as anal pain. Tiredness, constipation, spicy eating and drinking can To induce or aggravate symptoms, you can generally use some suppositories or ointments for external use, eat more fruits and vegetables, and keep your bowel movements smooth to relieve. If the blood in the stool repeats for a long time or even worsens, further examination is required to exclude other lesions.
2. Prolapse is the main thing, common in the middle and late stages of hemorrhoids, which is a more serious stage. It is characterized by repeated prolapse of hemorrhoids from the anus after defecation. Bed rest or external force is required to bring the prolapsed hemorrhoids back into the anus. More serious After squatting, coughing, and walking for a long time, hemorrhoids may also be prolapsed, accompanied by discomfort such as anal swelling, which seriously affects the quality of life. At this time, surgery should be performed.
3. Pain is the main cause, which is common in the most severe stage of hemorrhoids. Such patients often have a long history of hemorrhoids. There are several reasons for the pain: one is thrombotic external hemorrhoids, which are caused by poor bowel movements and heavy stools. Subcutaneous thrombosis at the anal margin is usually single; the second is thrombotic internal hemorrhoids, the location of the thrombus is not outside the anus, but under the mucous membrane of the anus, the pain is obvious when passing stool; the third is the most serious hemorrhoid incarceration, due to prolapsed hemorrhoids Failure to return to the anus in time leads to skin edema of external hemorrhoids, diffuse subcutaneous thrombosis, unbearable pain, and inconvenience to sit on. Fourth, the prolapsed hemorrhoids repeatedly enter and exit the anus, causing mechanical damage to the anal canal skin, causing pain similar to anal fissures.
4. The main discomfort of foreign body at the anal margin is common in external hemorrhoids. It is manifested as the proliferation of skin tags around the anus. It is more common in women, especially some postpartum women. There is usually no discomfort such as pain and bleeding. Only some foreign body sensations can be treated without treatment.
5. Anus moist and itching are mainly caused by prolapsed hemorrhoids prolonged valgus, loose anus, intestinal juice or some secretions produced on the surface of hemorrhoid mucosa, irritating the perianal skin, causing perianal eczema, more common in the elderly.
In short, when there is a problem with the "Chrysanthemum", one should actively seek medical treatment to prevent minor illnesses from becoming serious diseases and increasing suffering.