Women's hemorrhoids are more than pain! The common symptoms of hemorrhoids are "blood, prolapse, pain", even if blood, prolapse, and falling pain.
Symptoms of female hemorrhoids
1. Hematochezia: The main symptoms of internal hemorrhoids in the early stage include jet-like bleeding, spot bleeding, blood on the toilet paper, etc. The blood is bright red, and external hemorrhoids will not cause bleeding.
2. Falling pain: It can be the main symptom of painful external hemorrhoids. Internal hemorrhoids are not painful when there is no inflammation. Falling pain often occurs in internal hemorrhoids infection, incarceration and strangulation necrosis, and often leads to severe falling pain.
3. Prolapse: The main symptoms of internal hemorrhoids in the middle and late stages, mainly due to the enlargement of internal hemorrhoids and hemorrhoid nodules, which separate the mucosa and submucosa from the anal layer. During defecation, the internal hemorrhoid nodules can drop below the dentate line and free outside the anal canal. .
4. Anemia: Iron-deficiency anemia is caused by repeated bleeding from hemorrhoids. Early female friends often feel that they are lack of vitality and fatigue. When the anemia is heavier or progressing rapidly, pale complexion, fatigue, loss of appetite, palpitations, rapid heart rate, shortness of breath after physical activity, edema, etc. may occur.
5. Itching and eczema: In addition, the repeated prolapse of internal hemorrhoids in the late stage can cause the anal stent muscles to relax and increase secretions, resulting in often moist and unclean anal margins, itching and eczema, and in severe cases can also cause friction pain and itching pain.
When treating hemorrhoids, female patients either feel indifferent, feel embarrassed, or are afraid of the pain of treatment, and most of them cannot see a doctor in time. Not only do patients have to endure pain, but their beauty will also be affected.
What are the hazards of female hemorrhoids
Obesity: It is said that obesity can cause hemorrhoids, but hemorrhoids can also cause obesity. Did you know that? Patients with hemorrhoids often have tingling sensation and inconvenience due to the swelling of blood vessels in the anal tissue. In addition, most women nowadays often sit for a long time, blood circulation is blocked, and metabolism is slowed. In addition, the three meals are not balanced and the diet is unhealthy, which not only leads to hemorrhoids, but also obesity. come behind.
Severe skin diseases: Constipation is a beauty killer for female friends. Hemorrhoids can also aggravate constipation. When constipation fails to excrete toxins from the body, it can lead to stubborn skin diseases such as acne, acne, pigmentation, etc., which can lead to anemia and malnutrition over time.
Rectal cancer: Since hemorrhoids and rectal cancer have similar locations, many cases of rectal cancer are misdiagnosed as hemorrhoids in the early stages. It is clinically proven that 1% to 3% of patients who come to the hospital due to hemorrhoids are eventually diagnosed with rectal cancer.
Gynecological inflammation: In some young women, hemorrhoids can not only cause perianal abscess, but also perianal infections that affect the vaginal opening, causing other gynecological inflammations and infections, which greatly compromises the beauty of life.
Pregnant women who have hemorrhoids should exercise properly and eat more fruits, vegetables, honey and other foods to promote gastrointestinal peristalsis to keep stool smooth and prevent constipation. Sit bath with warm water after defecation to promote blood circulation around the anus. If you have constipation, you can take mild laxatives such as Runchang Tablets. Those with blood in the stool can take Anluoxue, vitamin K, vitamin C, etc. When the symptoms of swelling and pain occur, use Chinese medicine to wash, sit in a bath, and use Xiaoheo cream for external use.
Affect the health of pregnant women and fetuses: Pregnant women are a high incidence of hemorrhoids, and the incidence of hemorrhoids in pregnant women is as high as 76%. In order to ensure the growth of the fetus, pregnant women need adequate nutrition more than ordinary people. Repeated bleeding of hemorrhoids, accumulated over time, leading to symptoms such as anemia, not only affects the health of the pregnant woman, but also affects the normal development of the fetus. It is easy to cause developmental delays, low weight, and even premature birth. Or death.