Many female friends who suffer from hemorrhoids worry that hemorrhoids will affect pregnancy. Will hemorrhoids have a bad effect on pregnancy? What is the subtle relationship between hemorrhoids and pregnancy?
Female hemorrhoids can indirectly affect pregnancy
1. After a female patient with hemorrhoids becomes pregnant, because the blood supply in the pelvic cavity increases and the fetus develops, the growing uterus will compress the veins, which will block the blood return and lead to varicose veins. During pregnancy, a large amount of progesterone is secreted, which weakens the peristalsis of the large intestine. Constipation, coupled with pelvic tissue relaxation during pregnancy, and prolonged exertion during childbirth, will promote hemorrhoids aggravation.
2. When a pregnant woman gives birth normally, due to the continuous exertion of the abdominal cavity, thrombosis is formed in the varicose arteries, which will form induration in the skin around the anus, causing severe pain. Some women who have undergone a Caesarean section will have the same situation if they have a trial delivery before the Caesarean section.
3. It is possible to conceive if it is mild hemorrhoids. However, during pregnancy, women are affected by hemorrhoids causing blood in the stool, prolapse, pain, itching, etc., and mood will be up and down, which is not conducive to the development of the fetus. In severe cases, it may even lead to fetal abortion, premature delivery or other obstetric complications.
4. Although hemorrhoids will not directly affect women's pregnancy, they will bring a series of harms to "pregnant mothers" and indirectly affect pregnancy. Therefore, women who want to become pregnant are best to remove hemorrhoids in advance.
If you want a child, please remove hemorrhoids first
From a direct point of view, hemorrhoids have no effect on pregnancy, because hemorrhoids belong to anorectal diseases, not gynecological diseases. The two can be said to have nothing to do with each other. However, if you are considering pregnancy, it is best to cure hemorrhoids. Later in pregnancy.
1. When pregnant women are pregnant, they are particularly delicate in their diet and cannot take medicine. This is not good for the fetus, so it will cause the aggravation of hemorrhoids and make pregnant women feel uncomfortable.
2. Symptoms associated with hemorrhoids, stool bleeding, itching, and prolapse will directly affect the mood of pregnant women, and emotional stability during pregnancy is also very important to the fetus
3. Hemorrhoids cause constipation. The symptoms of constipation are dry stools and decreased water content in the stool. This is because the stool stays in the intestine for too long, and the intestine absorbs the water in the stool again, which greatly affects the growth and development of the fetus. .