Hemorrhoids not to be ignored
What are the possible harms of hemorrhoids
What are the possible harms of hemorrhoids? Many people don't know enough about hemorrhoids, thinking that hemorrhoids are just like a normal cold, and they can get better, but there is no harm to them anyway. In fact, it is not. Some hemorrhoids can be treated with medicine, but many cases require surgery. Here is an introduction to the hazards of hemorrhoids.
Possible harms caused by hemorrhoids:
1. Anemia: Iron-deficiency anemia is caused by blood loss from hemorrhoids. Early patients often feel that they lack vitality and are prone to fatigue. When the anemia is heavier or progresses quickly, paleness, fatigue, loss of appetite, palpitations, and rapid heart rate may occur. Shortness of breath, swelling, etc. after physical activity.
2. Internal hemorrhoids prolapse and form incarceration: prolonged incarceration of hemorrhoids, necrosis and infection will occur, further aggravating local edema of the anus, and aggravating the incarceration of hemorrhoids.
3. Skin eczema: Ah, due to frequent prolapse of hemorrhoids, the anal sphincter is loosened, and mucus flowing out of the anus irritates the surrounding skin, which can easily lead to itching and skin eczema.
4. Rectal tumors can be induced: if hemorrhoids are not treated in time, the condition will continue to become malignant, which will cause changes in the cell genes in the diseased area, leading to rectal tumors.
5. Inducing sepsis: long-term blood in the stool leads to anal abscess and anal infection. Once an anal fissure is formed, bacteria, toxins, and pus will easily invade the blood to cause sepsis.
The above is about the possible harm caused by hemorrhoids. I hope everyone will take a warning. Don't delay the best treatment time because of embarrassment or shyness, which will make your condition worse. This is not worthwhile. There are many kinds of treatment methods now, which can be treated with drugs or conservative treatments. Surgical treatments are now minimally invasive and have relatively high reliability. Choosing the treatment method that suits you is the best.