1. Four stages of internal hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids in the first stage: blood in the stool, red blood. Under the microscope, the lower end of the rectal mucosa showed nodules, red in color and soft in quality.
Hemorrhoids in the second stage: hemorrhoids in the stool, bright red in color, prolapse out of the anus during the stool, and can be repaid by itself after the stool. Under the microscope, the mucosa is thick and the hemispherical bulge is purple-red.
Hemorrhoids in the third stage: the tumor prolapses during the stool and cannot be repaid by itself. It needs to be pushed back or reset after lying supine. It can even come out when the door is forced, coughing, walking, or squatting.
Fourth-stage incarcerated internal hemorrhoids: If the hemorrhoids are prolapsed and cannot be sent back in time, due to the spasm of the sphincter muscle, the blood return is blocked, the hemorrhoids are congested and edema, thrombosis, severe pain, restlessness, secretions on the surface, and even surface ulcers , Necrosis. This is an acute attack of internal hemorrhoids, called incarcerated internal hemorrhoids or internal hemorrhoids incarcerated.
Two, four categories of external hemorrhoids
1. External connective tissue hemorrhoids: also known as external hemorrhoids. It is formed by the hyperplasia of connective tissue at the anal margin, manifested by enlarged skin folds, hemorrhoids have no varicose vein plexus, yellow-brown or dark-brown, and vary in size. The patient feels foreign body or anal discomfort, and it is difficult to clean after going to the toilet.
2. Static varicose external hemorrhoids: It is formed by the varicose plexus outside the hemorrhoids, forming a round, oval soft mass on the anal margin, which is obvious when squatting and defecation. Generally asymptomatic. In severe cases, there may be anal bulging or foreign body sensation. It is often corresponding to female hemorrhoids, and often occurs in the second and third stages of hemorrhoids and mixed hemorrhoids.
3. Inflammatory external hemorrhoids: sudden localized lumps on the anal margin, congestion, edema, and severe pain.
4. Thrombotic external hemorrhoids: Inflammation and damage of the hemorrhoid vein intima, blood condenses in the blood vessels, forming thrombus. It appears as a round or oval mass with a sudden onset of the belly, severe pain, and aggravated by activity.
3. Mixed hemorrhoids: As the name suggests, he suffers from both internal and external hemorrhoids, and the internal and external hemorrhoids are in the same part of the anus.