Have hemorrhoids, conservative treatment or surgery?
The dangers of hemorrhoids
Cause prolapse, incarceration or even necrosis:
Hemorrhoids are incarcerated outside the anus, and internal hemorrhoids are incarcerated for a long time, necrosis is bound to occur. After necrosis, the thrombus in the hemorrhoid may spread upward, and the necrotic area will extend to the rectal wall, resulting in life-threatening sepsis in the pelvic cavity.
Causes long-term perianal eczema:
Due to the prolapse of hemorrhoids and sphincter relaxation, the mucus flowing out of the anus irritates the skin, resulting in local rashes, erythema, erosion, exudation, crusting, desquamation, chapped, exudation, itching, and reflexes.
, And a long time of onset.
Long-term blood in the stool can easily cause anemia:
Hemorrhoids will have symptoms of blood in the stool in the early stage. If the bleeding is repeated for a long time, secondary anemia may occur if the bleeding is severe, which will affect memory, inability to exercise, panting, dizziness, and weakness.
Will conservative treatment make hemorrhoids smaller or disappear?
Hemorrhoids have the highest incidence in anorectal diseases. Not all hemorrhoids require surgery. The purpose of treatment of hemorrhoids is to eliminate and relieve their symptoms. Treatment must follow "conservative first, then surgery".
How to use conservative treatment medication?
Before defecation, use "Tai Ning Cream" to deeply squeeze into the anus, which can effectively relieve the pain caused by defecation. Put Jiuhua Hemorrhoid Suppository or Tai Ning Suppository before going to bed.
Soak in hot water and smoke for 10 minutes every day, then take a bath for 5 minutes to clean the anus, 2-3 times a day
Insist on doing levator anus exercises, there are many methods, you can tighten the anus anytime, anywhere.
Hemorrhoids are formed by varicose expansion of the mucosa of the lower rectum and the subcutaneous venous plexus of the anal canal. Once the hemorrhoids prolapse, conservative treatment cannot make the hemorrhoids significantly smaller.
The purpose of conservative treatment is to relieve symptoms. Hemorrhoids will reappear under the predisposing factors and have symptoms such as blood in the stool, prolapse, pain, falling anus, and incomplete defecation. Surgery is needed at this time.
At present, there are many domestic hemorrhoid surgery treatment options:
1. Traditional and classic external stripping and internal ligation (M-M operation): All types of hemorrhoids have a definite effect, but the recovery is slow and painful, and the long-term recurrence rate is high.
2. Injection of "Xiaozhiling" sclerosant and "Shaobei" softener: less pain, economical and convenient. But only for mild internal hemorrhoids.
3. High-frequency capacitor burning: less pain, economical and convenient. Only for mild internal hemorrhoids.
4. Stapled prolapse and hemorrhoid circumcision (PPH): It is a procedure that uses a stapler instead of traditional manual resection to treat rectal diseases. It can effectively treat stage III, IV and severe prolapsed mixed hemorrhoids, but there are many complications.
5. Open loop minimally invasive prolapse and hemorrhoid mucosal resection and anastomosis (TST): It is a further development of the PPH technique, which is more minimally invasive, has fewer complications, and effectively prevents postoperative anastomotic stenosis. It is mainly suitable for non-circular prolapse. The main stage III and IV hemorrhoids.
6. Automatic elastic thread ligation (RPH): A minimally invasive operation that has appeared in recent years, without leaving anastomotic nails in the body. It is suitable for patients with internal hemorrhoids in the second to third stage, with the characteristics of light pain, short time, quick recovery, short hospital stay, and less bleeding.
Will it recur after surgery?
Surgery is one of the effective operations for the treatment of hemorrhoids, but surgery is not aimed at the cause of treatment, but only corrects abnormal anatomical structures (treatment symptoms). Therefore, actively regulating the predisposing factors of hemorrhoids is of great significance to reducing the recurrence rate of hemorrhoids.
The recurrence rate of surgery has a major relationship with physical fitness, age, diet, living habits, exercise, anal cleansing, intestinal flora environment, and stool status.