1. Poor stool habit: Squatting and reading the newspaper while going to the toilet will prolong the time of squatting and defecation, which can easily cause blood stasis in the anus and cecum and cause diseases. Excessive force during defecation, some people, regardless of whether the stool feels strong or not, blindly and constantly strive hard, which can only increase unnecessary burden on the cecum, anus and pelvic floor muscles and local blood stasis, causing the occurrence and spread of diseases.
2. Abnormal stool: Diarrhea and constipation are important causes of hemorrhoids. Constipation is the biggest curse. Long-term retention of toxic substances in the cecum can not only cause cecal cancer, but also the accumulation of feces, which affects blood circulation.
3. Occupational reasons: people in certain occupations need to stand for a long time or sit for a long time or travel with long-term weight-bearing, affecting venous return, causing slow blood flow in the pelvic cavity and congestion of abdominal internal organs, causing hemorrhoidal veins to overfill, venous wall tension, and blood vessels Easy to stasis and expand. In addition, due to lack of exercise, bowel movements are reduced, stool descends slowly, or habitual constipation, leading to the occurrence of hemorrhoids.
4. Chronic diseases: such as long-term poor nutrition and weak physique, leading to anal sphincter relaxation and weakness. Suffering from chronic bronchitis and emphysema for a long time, abdominal pressure rises due to cough and asthma, and pelvic stasis. Chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, diarrhea, colitis, etc. are all triggers for anorectal diseases.
5. Diet reasons: the quality of food, the variety of vegetables and the increase or decrease in quantity, the amount of protein, fat, starch, cellulose, etc., and the amount of water intake can directly affect the composition of feces and cause anal and cecal diseases. .
6. Physiological reasons: The colon and cecum are the main organs for transporting food residues and storing feces. After the food is decomposed and absorbed in the body, the residues often contain a lot of harmful substances, which can cause tumors if they stay in the colon and cecum for a long time.
7. Anatomical reasons: The anal vein system and the vena cava system are located at the lower end of the cecum. There are many venous plexuses and anastomoses. The vein wall is weak and the resistance to pressure is reduced. The submucosal tissue of the cecum is loose, which is conducive to the expansion of varicose veins and easy formation hemorrhoid.
8. Causes of abnormal embryonic development: abnormal development process, many congenital anorectal diseases can occur in the anus and cecum, such as congenital anus, congenital cecum-vaginal fistula, congenital megacolon, etc.
9. Genetic cause: The vein wall is congenital weak, the resistance is reduced, and it cannot tolerate the intravascular pressure, so it gradually expands.
I believe that through the above detailed introduction, everyone has a certain understanding of the causes of hemorrhoids. At the same time, I hope that all patients will be actively treated so as not to miss the best treatment period. Hope you can enjoy life healthy and healthy.