Prevention of hemorrhoids
The incidence of hemorrhoids is very high, and the recurrence rate of hemorrhoid patients is also high after traditional surgical treatment or other treatments. The reason is that in addition to incomplete treatment, carelessness to prevent the occurrence of hemorrhoids is also an important factor. The prevention of hemorrhoids mainly includes the following aspects:
1) Pay attention to dietary regulation: Do not drink alcohol, do not eat spicy food, such as mustard, chili, hot sauce, ginger, green onions, garlic, fennel, etc. Eat more fruits and vegetables, such as spinach, celery, watermelon, pears, bananas, apples, etc., on the one hand, it can keep the bowel movement smooth; on the other hand, it can reduce the blood stasis and expansion of hemorrhoids. After hemorrhoid surgery, patients should eat lighter, less greasy, overweight or fried foods. It is best to eat regularly and quantitatively, eat 80% full, not overeating, and uneven hunger to prevent gastrointestinal dysfunction.
2) Defecate as much as possible: some patients are afraid of defecation due to pain in the anus after the operation, or end up defecation without emptying the stool due to pain in the anus, which causes the stool to stay in the rectum for too long, excessive water absorption, and feces The quality becomes dry and difficult to discharge.
3) Defecation regularly and keep the stool unobstructed: After hemorrhoids surgery, it usually takes 24 hours before the first bowel movement can be performed. During the period when bowel movements are forbidden, you should drink more water and drink with intestinal effect, which can promote urination and avoid constipation.
4) Have the habit of sitz bathing after going to the toilet: sitz bathing is a simple and effective way to clean the anus, promote wound healing and reduce inflammation. You must take a bath every time after going to the toilet. Use hot air to fumigate the bath first. When the water temperature is moderate, put the anus and perineum into the basin to wash the bath for about 20 minutes each time.
5) Appropriate exercise, pay attention to changing posture: In addition to general physical exercises such as exercises and boxing, it is also necessary to strengthen local functional exercises, anal contraction exercises, also known as the levator anus, which is to self-adjust the sphincter, contract and relax the anus. Take one in and put it out, fifty times each time, about three minutes, once or twice a day. You can do it standing, sitting or lying down.
6) The choice of underwear after hemorrhoids: If the underwear is too tight, it will affect the local blood supply, delay the healing of the wound and the growth of bacteria and affect the recovery of the operation, so it is recommended that you use looser and comfortable underwear.
Health care during pregnancy
Women can increase abdominal pressure after pregnancy, especially in the late pregnancy, the inferior vena cava is compressed by the increasingly enlarged uterus, which directly affects the return of the hemorrhoidal vein and easily induces hemorrhoids. This situation is especially obvious when the fetal position is not correct. Therefore, during pregnancy, you should go to the hospital for review. When you encounter an irregular fetal position, you should correct it in time. It is not only beneficial to health care during pregnancy, but also to the prevention of hemorrhoids and other anal diseases. In addition, the general activity of pregnant women is relatively reduced, resulting in weakened gastrointestinal function, feces stay in the intestinal cavity, and the water in the feces is reabsorbed, causing dry stools and inducing hemorrhoids. Therefore, activities should be appropriately increased during pregnancy. Avoid standing for a long time, sitting for a long time, and pay attention to keeping the stool unobstructed. After each bowel movement, use warm water to fumigate the anal area to improve the local blood circulation in the anus, which is very beneficial for preventing hemorrhoids.
The anus, rectum, and sigmoid colon are places where feces are stored and excreted. The feces contain many bacteria. The area around the anus is easily contaminated by these bacteria, which can induce infections of sweat glands and sebaceous glands around the anus, resulting in boils and abscesses. The female vagina is adjacent to the anus, and vaginal secretions are more, which can stimulate the anal skin and induce hemorrhoids. Therefore, it is necessary to keep the area around the anus clean, fumigating and washing with warm water every day, and changing underwear frequently to prevent hemorrhoids.
Increased abdominal pressure can block the hemorrhoidal venous return and cause hemorrhoids. Clinically, there are many diseases that cause increased abdominal pressure. For example, abdominal tumors compress blood vessels in the abdominal cavity, which can block the hemorrhoidal venous return and cause hemorrhoids. Anal venous hypertension caused by liver cirrhosis can cause anorectal blood vessels to dilate and cause hemorrhoids. At this time, cirrhosis of the liver should be treated first. Do not treat hemorrhoids urgently, because the symptoms of hemorrhoids can be improved after the cirrhosis of the liver is relieved.
There are many ways to prevent hemorrhoids. As long as you pay attention to doing it in your daily life, you can not only prevent and reduce the occurrence of hemorrhoids, but also reduce the symptoms and reduce and prevent the onset of hemorrhoids for patients who already have hemorrhoids.
Pepper: hot in nature, pungent in taste, patients with hemorrhoids should not eat for a long time.
Pepper: It is a seasoning for dryness and hot taste.
Ginger: The most commonly used pungent and warm seasoning food. Because of its pungency to help fire, people with hemorrhoids should not eat it.
Liquor: commonly known as shochu. Anyone suffering from hemorrhoids, regardless of internal hemorrhoids or external hemorrhoids, should not drink more strong liquor.
Pheasant meat: also known as pheasant. According to previous experience, pheasant is also a hairy thing.
In addition, patients with hemorrhoids should avoid eating pepper, garlic, fennel, cinnamon, amomum, long pepper, cornus and other spicy and irritating foods.