1 RPH automatic ligation of hemorrhoids
Introduction to automatic hemorrhoid ligation (RPH)
Automatic hemorrhoid ligation (RPH) is developed from the traditional Chinese medicine ligation therapy of the motherland. This method is specially made by using a special automatic hemorrhoid ligation device at an appropriate position 1.5 to 3 cm above the tooth line. The apron is placed on the base of the hemorrhoids or the mucosa of the hemorrhoids, through the tightening and strangulation of the aprons, blocking the blood supply of the hemorrhoids or reducing the venous backflow, reducing the hyperemia or blood flow stasis of the hemorrhoids, causing ischemia, atrophy, Necrosis, the bandage tissue gradually falls off, and the wound tissue is repaired and healed. It is one of the best treatment methods for non-surgical treatment.
2 Principles of treatment
1. After bandaging, the mucosa shrinks and the anal pad is lifted;
2. Local inflammation causes adhesion of mucosa, submucosa and superficial muscle layer, and the anal cushion is fixed at a higher position;
3. Partially block the blood supply of hemorrhoids or reduce venous backflow, reduce the hyperemia or blood flow of hemorrhoids, and cause hemorrhoids to shrink;
Fourth, directly ligate the base of the hemorrhoids to stop the bleeding immediately.
1. The whole process of banding therapy is automated, saving time, effort, practicality and simplicity;
2. A single person can complete the operation, which takes only 5-10 minutes;
3. No need for anesthesia, no need to be hospitalized, cheap;
4. Mild pain and rare complications;
5. No scars are left after the operation, and the normal structure and appearance of the rectum and anal canal are not damaged, which brings great convenience for subsequent treatment.
It cannot be used for the treatment of simple external hemorrhoids, external hemorrhoids of mixed hemorrhoids, anal papilla hypertrophy, and rectal polyps suspected of being malignant.
1. Hemorrhoids in each stage (stage I to III have the best effect); mixed hemorrhoids and internal hemorrhoids;
2. For patients with hemorrhoids or anal cushion insufficiency after PPH or other treatments, RPH can be used as a supplementary treatment;
3. Others: focal lesions of the rectum, such as rectal polyps, rectal hemangioma or vascular malformations.
1. Simple external hemorrhoids;
2. The external hemorrhoid part of mixed hemorrhoids;
3. Anal nipple hypertrophy (special reminder: do not mistake anal nipple hypertrophy for polyps or internal hemorrhoids for banding);
4. Rectal polyps are suspected of being malignant.
7 Operating points and precautions
⑴ Defecation should be performed before surgery, or defecation should be induced with Kaisailu.
⑵ Keep the stool unobstructed after the operation; fasting spicy, alcoholic and other foods; can be used with sitz bath, topical yao ointment, anal yao suppository, and antibiotics as appropriate.
⑶ Some patients have a feeling of swelling after operation, which can be relieved by symptomatic treatment. If you encounter postoperative bleeding, it is advisable to re-ligature or suture to stop the bleeding under the anal speculum. 
8 Overall evaluation
1. Among all non-surgical treatments, apron ligation has the best effect;
2. The effect of apron ligation is second only to surgery;
Third, apron ligation is the preferred therapy in European and American countries.