In my clinical work, patients often ask me: Will hemorrhoids regenerate after hemorrhoid surgery? In fact, it can be answered from the following aspects:
1. Theoretically, all erect animals may have hemorrhoids, but reptiles rarely have hemorrhoids. The reason is that the anus is the lowest part of the human body. Due to standing, squatting or sitting for a long time, the veins in the anus The blood does not flow back easily, causing local varicose veins and prone to hemorrhoids.
2. Hemorrhoid surgery can only remove the current hemorrhoids, but cannot remove the cause of hemorrhoids, so in theory, everyone has the possibility of regeneration and recurrence.
To cite the simplest example, it is like extracting tooth decay. After the tooth decay is removed, who can guarantee that the tooth decay will not regenerate in the future!
Therefore, only by doing the following points and starting from the pathogenic factors can the probability of occurrence of hemorrhoids be fundamentally reduced:
1. Establish good eating habits: eat less spicy food, avoid alcohol, eat more light, crude fiber diet, and keep stool smooth.
2. Establish good defecation habits: shorten the time of defecation. The most ideal defecation time is, from the feeling of defecation to the end of the toilet, it is better to not exceed five minutes. Do not read books or play mobile phones for a long time while going to the toilet , Playing games, etc.
3. Establish a good post-defecation sitz bathing habit: just washing after defecation is not enough. It is advisable to use warm water to sitz bath for about 5-10 minutes, which is conducive to the return of perianal vein blood.
4. Remember to stand for a long time, sit for a long time, squat for a long time, establish a good biological clock, and do not stay up late to improve your own immunity.
5. People over 50 years of age are advised to do some exercises to retract the anus appropriately to help maintain the contractility of the anal sphincter.